Thursday, January 26, 2012

Words of Wisdom from a 3 year old

Little children can be so wise. Sometimes what comes out of their mouths just stuns you, leaving you at loss for words and wondering just how their brain works. Sometimes what comes out of their mouth leaves you laughing uncontrollably while wondering how on earth they thought of that. Here is some wise words from the mouth of a babe, I'll let you decide which reaction to have:

"Ew, Nena pooped in her biaper. We don't eat poop, that's yucky." -Eliana

Yes, my dear, you are right, very right. And where did that come from??

In other news, my morning routine has been mostly successful. With only a couple exceptions, I have been getting up early, exercising, and doing other necessary things. However, one of my children has decided to wake up earlier as well. Fortunately it is only a half hour before the others, and I do enjoy the time I get to spend alone with my girlie.

Kieran and Liam graduated Eliana from "opposing hockey team member to check and beat up" to "teammate and goalie."  My kitchen regularly gets turned into a hockey rink, our stools serving as goals. It's funny to see them play.

Brett has been busy, but it was nice to have him for a bit last weekend. This weekend he will be at the hospital on call. So, the kids and I will have to find something fun to do.

As to the future, I will be posting our (late) Christmas letter on here. Brett finishes his residency in June and we are very excited and a bit nervous about how God is leading us to use our abilities and interests for His glory. 


No comments:

Post a Comment